Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Rainbow

The rainbow appears after the rain,
Winter arrives after spring;
Sympathies come only after disasters,
True wealth comes after bitterness;
Forgiveness comes after acceptance,
Understanding comes after you ponder.

A legend is a history of one that had done something no one had.
Be the one, and serve the world.
Do something big for the people,
So that they would remember you.
The biggest, most invaluable thing anyone can possibly have is to be remembered.
If I leave, I'm gonna leave something here.

"Remember us." said King Leonidas, before he sent his warrior back to Sparta. An order as simple as a king can give.

"Remember me..."
Remember the rainbow I've brought to you. Remember the pain I've brought to you.
Remember, that I was once here with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment