Saturday, January 14, 2012

Foster the People, live in Kuala Lumpur! (13 Jan, 2012)



I should've known this band earlier since indie music is almost the only music I would care listening to. Honestly speaking, I don't know much about this band yet, just that I knew some songs of theirs and loved Pumped Up Kids and Helena Beats. The concert was just awesome. Me gusta! The price of the ticket was well worth it for their music. -Indie forever!-






。。。。。

第一次出席演唱会,超级兴奋!虽然不是很认识Foster the People,刚开始还以为是基督教乐团,结果Google一下才恍然大悟。在去KLCC前听了几首他们的歌,最出名的那首Pumped Up Kids 很熟悉,很像在哪里听过~意思说,Foster the People 其实也是很出名的只是没什么人发觉罢了~

听完演唱会后和Derek去Fikri的家住一晚。用他家的Unifi后,觉得真的很快。可是到现在最多也是1mbps而已,所谓的5mbps的速度像屁一样,有声无影...

。。。。。。























































。。。。



这是演唱会最后一首歌,也是只有这一首大家很大声一起唱 All the other kids and the pumped up kids, you better run, better run, faster than my bullet...

No comments:

Post a Comment