Friday, February 5, 2010

Movie Lines From ‘Kungfu Panda’

Po : Sorry, dad.
Dad : Sorry doesn't make the noodles. What were you doing up there? All that noise?
Po : Oh nothing...just uh....had a crazy dream.
Dad : About what? What were you dreaming about?
Po : What was I... uh... I was dreaming about... uh... noodles.
Dad : Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles?
Po : Uh... Yeah. What else would I be dreaming about? Oh careful, that soup is... sharp!
Dad : Oh, happy day! My son finally having the noodle dream! You don’t know how long I have been waiting for this moment. This is a sign, Po!
Po : Uh... A sign of what?
Dad : You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup. And then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant just as I took it over from my father who took it over from his father who won it from a friend in a game of mahjong.
Po : Dad, dad,dad, it was just a dream.
Dad : No, it was THE dream. We are noodle folk. Broths run though our veins.
Po : But dad, didn't you ever... I dunno... wanna do something else? Something besides noodles?
Dad : Actually, when I was young and crazy, I thought about running away and learning about how to make tofu.
Po : So why didn't you?
Dad : Oh because it was a stupid dream! Can you imagine me making tofu? Ha ha ha…tofu! No! We all have our places in this world and mine is here and yours is...
Po : I know... is here.
Dad : No, it's a table 2, 5, 7 and 12. Service with a smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment