Thursday, January 21, 2010

La Arte Di Iscritto

La arte di iscritto (the art of writing) can be easily mastered by anyone! No joking, we all know how to express our thoughts verbally, so there's nothing really hard about leaning to write, as an alternative way to deliver messages to others. The best way to get the hang of the skill is to have lots and lots of practice. It's a cliche but a true fact. I have yet to completely dominate this language though I had used up hours everyday writing. Nonetheless, I found out that I wrote smoother after dozens of practices. If you asked me what practices you should do, I recommend you to copy out every good sentences you came across, be them from books, magazines or newspapers you read every morning. Read and you understand, write and you remember, do and you'll master.

2 comments: